Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New feats page updated

http://kaedrin-nwn2.blogspot.com/p/new-feats.html

The list has been updated with just about everything except for the thrown weapon feats and the new armor/shield fields that should be part of a Knight base class.

It's still very much a potential list which I'll try to work with the servers and see which ones make the most sense to prioritize.

Kobold is apparently going into the new races pile and I'm still working on cleaning out the unfinished/excess stuff from my pack for a full public release. Slowly but surely now that I'm back at it. I've also had a few ideas for a crafting system and new content for it.

2 comments:

  1. Still going through the feats list, but this looks really good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance of a magus or duskblade?

    ReplyDelete